Wednesday, September 30, 2009

To Dunk or not to Dunk…

So for a while I have been throwing up the idea of getting Nike hi tops. I have always been a low cut kinda girl (no not that kind of low cut), even with my converse collection, but there is something with a set of nice bright hi tops with tights and a short skirt that makes me want to buy a pair. Lily Allen was my Air Max 90s inspiration, so you never know…
So looking around on the interwebs lately I feel torn between two lovers. Blazers and Dunks. I have always looked to the Blazers first as I like the strip around the sole of the shoe with this cap at the front.













Then I saw these bright young things on the Size? Website over in the UK. And I am faced with the question “To Dunk or not to Dunk?”















Ever since Chi Chi showed me this store I have been logging on and drooling over several pairs since she left me 2 months ago. Yes, I think I found love. Although these Dunk Premiums have a slight Lakers feel going on in the colour way, I adore them.
So my reasoning now shall be, these bright purple Dunks and then these solid black Dunk Hi AC Tier Zero’s. Which have just hit the market at Atmos in Japan, so fellow sneaker people, who wants to pick me up a pair while your all in the land of the rising sun next week?? Huh, huh?

No comments: