Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ode to NYLON Magazine

If i were a magazine, i would want to be NYLON.
I picked up the current issue coming home from Byron bay on Monday and could not put it down at all. Front to back read within 2 hours. I think that is a record for me.
























For starters, it has the almighty Karen O gracing the front cover. Thats a score one and you havent even opened it. I mean look at that glove she is wearing, H O T! I started to look back at a few covers by NYLON over the past year or so and was remembered by some other awesome covers.....





















































































And then there is the spreads on the inside..... these set on Rila Fukushima was in the August 2006 issue of NYLON and still is one of my fav magazine spreads.





No comments: